Wednesday 19 September 2012

I miss 'OLD ME'

 I miss the 'old me'. She was fun, and funny.  She was smart. She believed that everything happened for a reason.  She believed that all people were inherently good.  She believed in herself. She believed in others, and inspired them. She was a good person who would do anything for a friend.  She would even do things for total strangers just because she liked to help people. I miss her.  
I don't like the girl that replaced her at all. She's sad all the time, and cries sometimes to the point of dehydration.  She's really good at faking it, though.  Everyone thinks she has the perfect life.  And that was true, before something happened that changed everything.  Life was so perfect that the "old me" used to think that she had too much good fortune and good luck.  Her biggest worry was that she had more than her share, and therefore something terrible would happen in order to even the scales.  After all, it wouldn't be fair that one person would be that fortunate -- the world needs balance.  I guess the good news is that she was right; and the bad news is also that she was right.  
I JUZ MISS 'OLD ME'

No comments:

Post a Comment